Information about purchase
1. The prints are processed the day after ordering, and it takes 10 business days to be printed and shipped.
(It takes so long because the printing house I work with is on United Kingdom and it takes 4 days to be printed)
2. Once they have been shipped, your order will arrive in:
SPAIN: 4-7 business days
EUROPE: 7-10 business days
U.S.A: 10-15 business days
REST OF THE WORLD: 15-20 business days
*NOTE: PLEASE, In case you do not receive the order, one month after I sent to you your tracking number, please do not hesitate to contact me at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please make sure you write the address well, and provide all requested data. If you have made a mistake, contact me at: email@example.com
5. In case your order has arrived cracked, or deteriorated, please provide an image, and contact me through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. All the shipments have a tracking code that you will receive once your order has been sent, through the email provided.
7. International shipments are shipped in a rigid carton tube, and shipments to Europe and Spain are shipped in a rigid carton envelope. All prints are wrapped in a cellophane envelope, the prints that are sent in envelope carry a cover at the back of each sheet.
NOTE:All orders in size A2 are sent in a tube, no matter where they are sent.
8. If it's a gift for someone else, be sure to write the address of the person you want to send it to.
Refunds will only be possible once it has been verified that the order has not reached its destination, through a claim that I personally will open at the post office. Or in case, that the sheets or the product has arrived damaged, providing a picture.In that case,
according to the client's preferences, the product will be sent again, without any cost, or a refund will be made.
The payment methods accepted in this store, are through paypal or stripe.
Both have fees for processing payments, which charge both, client and seller. In proportion to the amount paid, and corresponding to the value of your currency.